Monday, July 26, 2010

10 Months Old

Kate is now in the double digits. Sigh. Some of her favorite activities include crawling, pulling up on everything, playing with her stuffed animals, being on daddy's shoulders, and hanging upside down.  She is babbling more and more, and I think she can say "uh-oh" and "ma-ma".  


I had to bribe her with a nose sucker to lay still - it's so hard to get this picture now.

Here's another one of Kate's favorite games right now - opening and closing doors. 
Recently, I have tried to give her a sippy cup but all she wants to do is play with it.  I have also given her white grape juice and a couple different food items (bananas, saltines, cheese) but so far she hasn't been interested in any of it. 

I can't wait for her next big milestone - walking!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...