Saturday, May 16, 2015

Our Weekend Visit with the Knights

My cousin Tiffany and her family came down this weekend to visit us before they move out to Oklahoma next month.  It's always so much fun when they come into town and Kate and Mason have a blast playing with Caleb, Andrew and Noah.
 
On Friday night, we all met at Old Town Café for dinner and ended the evening at  Lofty Pursuits for ice cream.  Today, we enjoyed spending the day at Wakulla Springs.  Justin and I hadn't gone in years so I was excited to take the kids.  Mason told me several times before we left that he was going to ride a big boat and he did!

Getting ready to get on the boat.

 Part of the group:
 It was a beautiful day to visit the park! 
 We saw lots of animals - alligators, turtles, birds, fish and even a manatee (my favorite)!
  After the boat ride, the kids enjoyed the freezing water before lunch.  Kate cried when we told her it was time to leave. 

 Splashing with cousin Noah.
 
Group picture!
 
This evening we met everyone for dinner at Red Elephant, had dessert at Nuberri and then said our goodbyes.  It was such a fun visit and I hope we can do it again before too long. 
I wish they weren't moving so far away but we are excited for them and this new adventure!
Safe travels!
 

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

We really enjoyed the visit. Thanks for being the photographer for all of us!

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...