Saturday, May 16, 2015

Mother's Day Mini Session

Like I mentioned earlier, I splurged this year and signed up for a Mother's Day mini session with Kate Bellflower.  I had never taken pictures with her before, but I have always admired her work.  I feel like I'm never in many pictures so any chance I get of getting in front of the camera instead of behind it is a treat for me!
 
These are some of my most favorite pictures to date.  I already had all the outfits so it was easy to pick out what we would wear. I love the mint green and the backdrop at Miccosukee Greenway was gorgeous.  It's hard to believe but we were only there 15 minutes.
 
In no particular order:




 A favorite of Mason and I:



 A favorite of Kate and I:








I'm in love with them all. 
I can never have enough pictures with my sweet babies!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...