Sunday, September 21, 2014

Happy Birthday Gigi!

On Monday, we celebrated Gigi's birthday (as much as she would let us)!  Dad, Jordan, Justin and I met my mom at BJ's restaurant to celebrate with a great lunch and a pizookie for dessert (yummy!).  My gift to her was our family photo book that I have been doing each year.  

I asked Kate to color Gigi's birthday card - this was the portrait she drew.  A picture of her, Mason, Gigi and Granddaddy (check out all that blue hair on the grandparents - haha).  She also drew a red heart and a green butterfly.  These pictures are some of my favorite pieces of art. Ever!

Today, Nanny invited us all over for lunch to celebrate Mom's birthday.  We had a wonderful chicken potpie lunch and ice cream cake for dessert.  Gigi had a lot of little helpers to blow out her birthday candles. 

Happy (Belated) Birthday, Gigi! 
We love you so much and hope you had a great birthday!  We had fun celebrating with you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to your mom! Kate's hair looks adorable in pigtails and I love her artwork! :)

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...