Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Two Steps!

Today, Mason took his first two steps!! Kate and I were in the bathroom getting her ready for school and Mason was playing by the bath tub.  I looked up just in time to see him let go and take two steps towards us before he dropped to his knees and continued crawling the rest of the way.  Kate and I started cheering for him and we immediately called daddy to tell him what happened.

Tonight, we all watched Mason do it again.  He would stand up by a piece of furniture, let go and start toddling away. It started out just two steps, then three, and right before bed he walked from one chair to the other for a total of five steps.  I'm afraid he's going to be running by the end of the week at the rate he's going. 


 Action shot. 
 Great job Mason!  It's bittersweet knowing my baby is quickly on his way to walking.




No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...