Saturday, August 17, 2013

Mrs. Rachel's Wedding

Last Saturday night, we were invited to Rachel (Minor) Malet's wedding.  Rachel has been such a wonderful friend to Jordan and I over the years and I really cherish her friendship.  Although she lived in France for both of my pregnancies, every time she has come back home for a visit she always makes a point of squeezing me in her busy schedule.  She always joked around each time she came back for a visit, I had another baby.  Earlier this year, she moved back to the USA with her husband Stefane (whom she met in France) and they had another wedding here for all her friends and family that couldn't attend their first wedding overseas.

It was a beautiful night and despite it being August, the weather was bearable.  Rachel looked gorgeous and Kate was so excited to be able to see Ms. Rachel in her "princess dress".  Since the wedding was outside, I knew Mason would be hot and tired so Mimi graciously agreed to watch him for us. 

Mrs. Rachel, Kate and I


Stefane, Rachel, Aunt Katie and Uncle Jordan

 Aaron and Meredith Sullivan, Rachel, Jordan, and Jeremy McCullough (all close friends since growing up together at church)

Kate and Daddy dancing.
Congrats Rachel and Stefane!  We are so happy for you both!

1 comment:

Ashleigh-Anne: said...

Kyndall and Kate have matching dresses! :) Kyndall is wearing it in my Mom's profile picture on FB! I can't even remember where I got it....??

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...