Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Crazy Kids

Here are a couple more pictures I posted of the kids on Facebook that I wanted to share on the blog too. 

A couple weeks ago, Eric & Harriet Sespico (a sweet family at our church) offered to watch the kids so Justin and I could have a date night. We met the Mundies for dinner at the new Texas Roadhouse restaurant and had a fantastic meal with wonderful friends, but I don't know who had the better time that night - us or the kids. On the way home from picking up the kids, Kate asked me "Mommy, please open the door". I asked her why (since we were driving down Miccosukee Road) and she said "Because I want to go back to Mrs. Harriet's".  When I told her we would have to go another time, she started chanting "Take me back!" "Take me back!" all the way home (which thankfully was only a two minute car ride). I'm glad to know she had such a good time!

Mrs. Harriet gave Kate a princess crown and it has been one of her prized possessions.  We wouldn't let her sleep with the crown on, but that Sunday afternoon when I went to peek at Kate, this is what I saw:
So precious.  She is a princess at heart.

Later that night, I noticed Mason had crawled off and was being too quiet. I found him busy in the bathroom pulling down the toilet paper and eating it. I should have known...






                



                           

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...