Sunday, March 24, 2013

Chick Pics 2013

In preparation for Easter next week, I took advantage of the annual chick pics Mrs. Betsy does each year.  I was originally signed up to take the kids the Saturday that Kate got sick with the stomach bug, so I rescheduled to Sunday morning before church since they would already be dressed up.  Unfortunately, Kate was still sick that day so I only took Mason.  I was hopeful that Mason would cooperate, but that quickly faded when Mason started crying within minutes of us arriving at Dorothy B Oven park.  I wasn't going to waste Betsy's time, but she did get one cute one of Mason with the chicks.


 It can't be a photo session without at least one of Mason crying.  Poor guy.

Later that week, Betsy offered to meet us at the library on Pedrick road to try again.  I jumped at the chance because if Betsy didn't do it, I was going to have to try myself and that is sometimes successful and sometimes not.  She got a couple great pictures but I had to post them all to document Kate's new awkward smile phase - as if getting picture taken weren't hard enough already! 



 
 Check out those chunky thighs and the fat rolls on his ankles! 
 This picture makes me laugh every time I look at it - I love Kate's expression and can just imagine her thinking, "Mom, he's doing it again..."



 My favorite picture of Kate!



 Handsome boy!


We can't wait for Easter!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...