Monday, November 14, 2011

Katie's Baby Shower

Sunday afternoon I had the privilege to help host Katie Mundie's baby shower at Meredith Sullivan's house.  Katie is expecting a little girl (name to be announced) and we are so excited for them.  The Mundie's moved to Tallahassee a couple months ago and we have been so blessed to have them!  Their little boy, Maddox, is in Kate's bible class and he is quickly becoming Kate's favorite guy.  Sunday night when we were leaving church, she kept repeating "My Maddox, My Maddox" when we drove off.  Lucky for her we will see then soon!

Back to the shower - Meredith did a wonderful job, as always. She is so creative and the purple pumpkin theme was perfect for a November shower.


A couple weekends ago Meredith and I went to the pumpkin patch to pick out some pumpkins for the shower.  I saw the ribbon idea on etsy and we thought it would be cute to use at the shower.  I think the white pumpkin with the gold ribbon was my favorite.


The food choices included hot bacon and cheese dip, pumpkin bread, fruit, purple pumpkin cookies and turtle cookies.  Everything was wonderful - and the centerpiece was another creation of Meredith's.  She cut the top of a pumpkin, filled it with flowers, and wrote "Our little pumpkin is on her way". 

Katie and her mom

Katie and the hostesses
(myself, Laura, Meredith and Lindsey)

Two cute Christmas ornaments for baby M.

Just a sample of the gifts.  It's so much fun shopping for a girl!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...