Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

Happy Halloween!  I thought Halloween couldn’t get any better as a child, but I think it’s just as fun or more so now that I’m a parent.   I had the best time last night and had been looking forward to it all day.  Raymond, Tracy, and Audrey joined us along with Daniel, Katie and Maddox Mundie and Jordan and Katie Cowart!  My parents were excited to have everyone over and fed us BBQ chicken sandwiches, baked beans, chips and cookies for dinner before we ventured out. 
My little Seminole - Go Noles!

When I was trying to take her picture the neighbor's dog started barking and this is the reaction you get when Kate wants you to listen.  She gasps, puts her hand to her ear and says, "Hear the (fill in the blank)?"  I just thought it was a funny expression.

The girls.  Maddox was getting into his costume.


So cute! 
All loaded up and ready to go.  The wagon was a big hit.



Our wonderful friends and family - thanks for a fantastic night.  I hope everyone had as much fun as we did!  Thanks again to my Mom and Dad - we really appreciate it!

When we left Mom and Dad's, we made a quick stop by Mimi and Papa's house.  Kate went up to the door and when opened it, Minnie Mouse was sitting there in her rocking chair with a basket of candy.  Kate preceded to pour the entire basket into her bucket, but I think Daddy put most of it back before we left.  Kate was only trick-or-treater #2 that evening for Mimi and Papa (at 8:30pm). 

Hope everyone had a great Halloween too!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...