Monday, October 24, 2011

Wedding Weekend!

Uncle Jordan and Aunt Katie are married! It was a beautiful wedding and the weather was picture perfect. Thursday, I took off of work to help mom and dad with decorating Bradley's for the Rehearsal Dinner. Friday, I enjoyed a wonderful bridesmaid luncheon at Goodwood and Saturday was busy with all the wedding preparations and the ceremony at Southwood.  I have so many pictures of the weekend, but here are several of my favorites.

The Bridesmaid Luncheon at the Jubilee Cottege at Goodwood




Love the pink and green theme.


The bridesmaids each received a pink robe and an ivory shawl with our monograms on both!
The bridesmaids from left to right:
Kelly, Caroline, Whitney, Carrie, Morgan, Katie (bride), Libby (Maid of Honor), Amanda and me.
 
 

The Rehearsal Dinner at the Retreat at Bradley's Pond.

My mom did a fantastic job with the rehearsal dinner and of course she had plenty of help from my dad.  Everyone had a great time!










An added bonus to the weekend was being able to see my cousins.  Kayla (left) and her husband Wes came down from Boston and Tiffany (second from left) came down from Atlanta with her family.

Andrew (Tiffany's youngest) and Kate had a great time playing together. 

The Wedding at the Southwood Plantation House.





Here's what my little flower girl did most of the afternoon - watching her Mickey Mouse dvd.
Kate didn't do as well as I had hoped in the ceremony, but it was a long day and she is only 2.  I was hoping to get some professional pictures of Kate in her dress, but she was not willing to cooperate with Terri (the photographer).  I was so disappointed.  Luckily for me, my mom was able to get a good picture of the three of us all dressed up. 


Mimi and Papa took Kate home with them shortly after the ceremony and poor Kate was ready to go.  It would have been fun to see her dancing with Audrey on the dance floor, but I'm not sure if Kate would have lasted much longer.

We ended up taking most of the pictures after the ceremony and I was able to jump in and take a couple of Katie and Jordan.



Congrats Jordan and Katie! 

1 comment:

Ashleigh-Anne: said...

Everything looked beautiful! I saw Katie's Mom today shopping in downtown Thomasville and she said it all went perfectly. Can't wait to hear more about it!

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...