Saturday, October 29, 2011

School Costume Party and Halloween Treats

Thursday, Good Samaritan had a costume parade and fall party for the youngest classes and Justin and I were able to go. I dressed my little FSU cheerleader up and I have to say she was the cutest one there!


Before the costume parade, the parents went to the great room to hear a couple fall songs that the kids had been practicing.  After the short program, the kids lined up and marched around the parking lot to show off their outfits. 



Cruz (one of Kate's classmates) and Kate

Kate loves to march and she and Miss Sam lead the way for the rest of the participants. 


Sterling was recently moved into another class, but it was good to see her dressed up in her giraffe costume.   

This morning, Kate was looking too cute in her Halloween outfits so I took a couple pictures.  


"Trick or-Treat!"

Thank you Aunt Katie for the adorable shirt!



Thanks again Gigi and Granddaddy for the Halloween treats!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...