Saturday, October 29, 2011

Kate's Artwork

This evening I was going through all of Kate’s artwork that we have collected over the past year or so and decided to take pictures of them. Of course we haven’t kept everything, but these are the ones I would never dream of getting rid of (at least not anytime soon).  Most of them make me smile and others remind me of how big my little girl is getting.




Ladybug

Butterfly

Kate and I made this frame for Mother's Day 2011









Kate made this for Father's Day 2011
 "I rope and I ride while shouting Ya-Hoo!  That's the cowgirl way to say I love you!"

Sweet bunny

Kate's pig

I can't wait to see future works of art made by Miss Kate!

1 comment:

Ashleigh-Anne: said...

My favorites are the hand print lion, cow and chicken!! Those are too cute!

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...