Saturday, October 29, 2011

One Kitty Down, Two to Go

I got news this week that daycare kitty was no longer in good condition and we decided to throw it away. Kate had bitten her nose off so the stuffing was coming out - yuck. Kitty had been in poor condition for a while so it was just a matter of time. I've debated about ordering another kitty since we no longer have one that can carry the "Pretty Kitty" title; it's hard to believe how good they used to look. I do realize that Kate will get old enough where she won't need Kitty everywhere, but I want one decent looking one to save. Kendal Covan has the exact same kitty and everytime Kate sees hers, she's shoots Kendal a "how dare you take my kitty" look and tries to grab it.





Poor Daycare Kitty.

2 comments:

Ashleigh-Anne: said...

RIP kitty! :)

Sabrina said...

hahahaha that little thing looks battered and worn:) I love the part about biting the nose off!

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...