Sunday, May 29, 2011

Father's Day Mini Photo Shoot


 Thursday afternoon Kate and I met Mrs. Betsy for a mini photo shoot. It was the first time I had done a mini photo shoot and I think it's quickly becoming my favorite. It is cheaper, quicker, and easier to select pictures since I have fewer to choose from. It took about 30 minutes and Mrs. Betsy gave me about 35 pictures - perfect amount. Ms. Kate was a busy girl from the moment we arrived and thankfully Koby was there to get a few smiles out of her. Since none of the guys in the family read my blog, I figure it's safe to share some of my favorites.








 
I have already created our Father's Day cards.  Shutterfly is doing a special promotion right now where you can get up to 5 free Father's Day cards.  I wish I had seen something like this at Mother's Day (and maybe they did and I missed it).  I hope Daddy and the grandfather's like them!  Thanks Mrs. Betsy for the wonderful photos and sign me up for the next mini session! 

1 comment:

Betsy said...

I love them...Kate is cute as ever and I was so happy to see you guys cause we really miss you!! Shame on the men in your family for not reading your blog though! Lol

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...