Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mother's Day Tea

This morning I went with Kate to her school to participate in their Mother's Day Tea and I loved every minute of it. Of coarse I rushed out the door without a charged camera, but here are the few pictures I was able to take before the camera shut off.


The gifts Kate made for me at school - a place mat and a Mother's Day card.  The place mat says "Mom, Of all the fish in the sea, I'm glad God picked you for me!".

  Inside the card was Kate's hand print made to look like a flower with a glitter heart drawn on her palm.  The card read:

A piece of me
I give to you
I painted this flower
To say " I love you"

The heart is you,
The hand is me.
To show we are friends -
The best there can be.

I hope you will save it
And look back someday
At the flower we shared
On your special day.

Happy Mother's Day!

We also decorate a picture frame together.
 
And if that wasn't enough, Kate brought home her first "pet" - a goldfish.  My goal is to keep this goldfish alive as long as possible, but Justin told me the water needs to be changed once a day since the bowl is smaller than most tanks.  That sounds like a lot of work for one fish, but Kate loves to look at him.  Tonight she told him "Night Night".

I'm looking forward to Sunday - here's my wishlist: a date night with Justin, girl time with Kate, and get my blog printed!



No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...