Saturday, September 25, 2010

Kate's seat

Kate and Justin have been miserable for the past couple days with a bad stomach bug.  I have been trying to avoid it like the plague but today I haven't felt the best. Since Justin has been in bed most of the day today, I have had the bulk of the responsibility taking care of Kate.  Thankfully she took a fantastic three hour nap this afternoon so we were all able to get some needed rest.  After she got up, I was still lacking energy and was laying on the couch when Kate sat in her seat all by herself, held her kitty and watched the Dr. Oz show for 30 minutes.  One of her favorite things to do lately is to sit in her bumpo seat - and it is the cutest thing watching her get into it.  She has two approaches, either going feet first and sliding down, or she stands in front and backs into it.  The last one if my favorite.  Every time I see her do it I'm so tempted to say "beep, beep, beep".

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...