Saturday, September 25, 2010

It's Official!


Jordan and Katie got engaged last night!  I was honored to be a part of the scheming although it was a little stressful making sure Katie believed the story.  I told her a couple weeks ago we were going to take family pictures at Maclay Gardens and I wanted Jordan and Katie to be in them.  Mom and Dad left a car so it appeared like they were already there and Jordan lead her down into the gardens and proposed by the lake!  Katie's parents, sister, and godmother along with my parents, Kate and I were waiting for the happy couple at Bella Bella to celebrate their engagement.    
The happy couple.
Our expanding family - minus Justin who was at home, sick in bed.

Congrats Jordan and Katie!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...