Saturday, June 12, 2010

Swimming Lessons

Kate has started swimming lessons!  Mary and Madelyn signed up for the same class and we have had a lot of fun this first week.  I didn't have high expectations, but so far I have been surprised at what all they have the babies do.  Kate loves to float on her back - she kicks all the water out of the pool.  She is also learning to blow bubbles (really she drinks it instead), glide on her tummy, go under water, and more.  The second night I sat her on the side of the pool and when I looked away for a split second, I heard a splash - she had fallen in!  After that incident, Kate was already a pro at going underwater.  Two nights Justin went with us, since the classes are in the evening, and this was the best picture he took (I don't think he even got up from his chair): 
Hopefully next week I can get some better pictures!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...