Sunday, June 20, 2010

Girl's night +1

Saturday night Kate and I had a girl's night and we had a guest - Ms. Madelyn! Madelyn was asleep when Erik and Mary dropped her off so Kate didn't notice she was here until she woke up.  My biggest surprise of the night was how Kate acted. When she woke up, Kate was excited to see her but as the night went on, Kate was not being very nice.  She crawls quicker than Madelyn right now, so she would take whatever toy Madelyn had and got very upset when I was giving Madelyn her bottle.  I thought Kate would be used to sharing after being at daycare, but I think the difference was that last night she had to share ME.  Luckily, Kate adjusted quickly and played nicely with Madelyn the rest of the night. 


It was harder than I thought to get a picture of the two of them together - someone kept crawling off.

Who knew a car seat would be so entertaining?

We all had a fun time and we can't wait to have Mady visit again!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...