Thursday, June 24, 2010

9 Month Doctor Visit

Tuesday, Kate and I went by ourselves to her 9 month doctor appointment.  Thankfully she didn't have to get shots but there was a toe prick.  She had two band aids on her toe when we left the doctor's office, but I didn't find either one later at the house, so that's a mystery.  I left the appointment without getting her stats or percentiles- the only thing I know is she weighs 17 lbs 13 oz.  I'm tempted to call and ask someone to read them over the phone - does that make me crazy?  I try to avoid being classified as a "crazy mother" (although Justin does not hesitate to call me out on something if he thinks it's ridiculous) but I have to know!  I guess I could wait until her 12 month appointment and get them then.  Knowing me, I will.  If I could look them up online I would have already done it - but there's something about being on the phone that makes Kate start crying or whining or shrieking.

Kate was thinking - "Woo hoo! No shots today!"

"But I have to get pricked in my toe?"

"Let's just sneak out and leave, they'll never miss us"


1 comment:

Melanie said...

No that does not make you a crazy mother. Of course, that may not mean much comming from someone who is a bit over the top on everything! LOVE the pictures, especially the first one. Can't wait to hold my little sweetie pie.

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...