Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Little Helper

Ever since Kate has become mobile, she follows me around the house - especially when I am cleaning.  I thought she would be afraid of the vacuum (aka the shop vac), but she sits right beside it and just watches - making sure it doesn't get away from her. 


Another chore she likes to participate in is folding laundry.  I usually put her in the laundry basket or she pulls up on it and proceeds to unfold the clothes- my underwear is her favorite.  She picks it up and waves it around and grins. 

Then, when she gets tired of "helping" me, this is what she does for some real adventure:

Yes, we have bought a baby gate, but I can barely climb over it and usually knock it out of place so we're looking into a different style.

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...