Monday, February 13, 2017

2017 Daddy/Daughter Dance at Roberts

Friday night was the Daddy/Daughter dance at Roberts and Kate had been counting down the days.  She picked out her dress and shoes months before and couldn't wait to wear them.

Kate hung her outfit up on Friday morning before she left for school...waiting for the big night. 
I left work early so I could pick her up from school to get ready!  We curled her hair and painted her nails...it was a lot of work for me but worth it! 

 Nails painted!

 Our beautiful girl! 
 She wore a necklace Nanny gave her for Christmas.  It matched perfectly with her "rainbow dress".
 Proud daddy!


They left at 5:00 to pick up Sterling, who went to dinner with them (at Red Elephant!).  Sterling's dad is the DJ for the dance and he was going early to set up.  
Pretty girls with matching curls. :) 
Sterling's mom (who was there helping) sent me this picture of Justin and Kate.  So precious! 
I'd say that was a successful night!  Kate said it was the best night ever!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...