Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Here Comes Pinkalicious!

Friday was Book Character Dress Up Day at Roberts.  I had concentrated so much on the 100th Day of School shirt that this event snuck up on me! Despite the short planning, we decided on Kate dressing up as Pinkalicious!  She has a cute book about Pinkalicious dog sitting a little poodle, who accidentally turns pink.  Kate even had the perfect stuffed poodle in a pink purse to use as her accessory (Gaga gave it to her when she was little). 
 Kate "Pinkalicious" Evers. And her new cast matched perfectly.
I had read that there was going to be a parade at school.  I try to make it to as many things as possible but wasn't able to go to this. I hope to next year!
 
At school during the Character Parade...

 Thank you Aunt Katie for these pictures!  

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...