Friday, February 12, 2016

Fun Filled January

I can't believe January is already over and it's the middle of February.  This year is already flying by!  It was off to a great start with lots of fun with friends.
Starting the new year off right with my first 5 mile run with Natasha and Jessica - these girls pushed me but I survived!
Mason carried around a shirt tag one day calling it "taggie".  So odd that I had to document it!
We had to sad goodbye to Chase who lived a couple houses up the street.  He was the only other kid in the neighborhood but they recently moved into a bigger house here in Tallahassee.  We are going to miss him but maybe some new friends will move in.
We also had to say goodbye to the Jones family, who flew back to Australia.  Maybe one of these days we will save up enough money and go visit them!

Marleni and I ran the Trent Trot at Roberts in 30 degree weather!  It was cold and windy but we finished!  Neither of our kids/husbands came to cheer us on (something about it being too cold - lol) but hopefully they will the next one we run.  It was a record breaking turnout for the run and I'm so thankful I can be a small part of a great cause - raising money to help local families that have children fighting cancer.
Kate enjoyed celebrating Quinn's 6th birthday! 
She saw Hayden (above) and Noelle and Quinn (below).
A recent portrait of me drawn by the lovely Kate:
We also helped Aunt Mailin celebrate her birthday by bringing her a cupcake that morning.  Birthday girls always need a cupcake!
Kate wrapped up the month going to Hayden's 6th birthday party at Skate World. She wasn't able to skate because of her (second) cast, but I was proud of her for stopping by and wishing Hayden a happy birthday.
Fun times!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...