Friday, February 12, 2016

Daddy/Daughter Dance

Tonight Justin and Kate went to their first daddy/daughter dance at Roberts.  Kate has been counting down the days!  We went a couple weeks ago to Dillards to pick out a dress for this special occasion.  We tried on eight dresses and she twirled in each one to see if it was dance worthy.  I felt certain one would be the perfect dress and she finally decided on a beautiful red - perfect for Valentine's weekend. The bonus was that it was on the sale rack!
 
I left work a early this afternoon to meet Kate at the house and help her get ready.  I pampered her with a bubble bath, painting her nails red and I even had time to curl her hair (for the first time ever).  As soon as they were ready, they took off for dinner at Red Elephant before heading to the dance.
 She's ready to dance (cast free)!   
I think she gets her dancing gene from Granddaddy.
 Dance hair!


My favorite picture:
So special - I wish they had daddy/daughter dances when I was little. 
I can't wait to hear all about their night!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...