Sunday, October 11, 2015

Busy Fall Weekends

It's been a busy couple weekends in between birthdays.  I'm busy trying to get the final touches together for Mason's 3rd birthday party next weekend.  I feel like I barely recover from one birthday and it's time for another!
 
Here are a couple random pictures to share:
 Mason's (previous) teacher at school, Ms. Amanda, sent me this picture one morning.  He's so cute!
 Kate and her new American Girl Doll. 
Funny school story - she has started calling Aunt Katie "Aunt Cowart" at school.  I realized we never talked to her about saying "Mrs. Cowart" at school so she was very creative.  Haha.  I never thought about how that would be confusing to her hearing all the other kids say Mrs. Cowart.
 Mason passed out one Saturday afternoon after telling us "I not tired".
 Kate and Marleni's girls (CJ, Bree-Ana and Millie) cheering us on at my second race - Run for Lawson.  I was excited (and nervous) about this one since it was an off road coarse through the Miccosukee Greenway. I'm enjoying running in these races more than I expected to.

Saw this saying and thought its perfect for me!

 My running buddy.
 Kate loves going to these events because it means (free) face painting!  Win, win for all of us.
 After the race, we took the kids to the church Fall Festival that afternoon.  The organizers did a fantastic job setting up all kinds of different tents for pumpkin painting, games, and face painting.

 This is a picture Mason asked me to send to Maddox and Mrs. Katie:
Mrs. Katie was so sweet to mail us a box of Maddox's clothes he has outgrown and Mason wanted to make sure Maddox saw him wearing them. :)

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...