Saturday, October 17, 2015

Mason's 3rd Birthday Party!

This morning we celebrated Mason's 3rd birthday, Paw Patrol Style.  It was a little hectic trying to get ready for a 9:30am party so I didn't get all the pictures of the decorations like I had hoped, but I guess decorations are the least important.  I forgot that several friends would go out of town because of Friday being a Teacher Planning Day but despite that, we had a lot of fun with all the friends that were able to come! Since the football started at noon, I tried to have the party early enough so everyone could get back home to watch the game.
 
The invitation:
Mason asked to rent a bounce house and have the party at our house this year so that's just what we did.


Testing out the bounce house...
 Mason's facial expression makes me laugh:


 Sweet cousins.
 I bought the digital files on Etsy and put together his birthday banner. 
 
A few family pictures...


 


And one of the cake:
 A friend at work made it...I think it turned out cute! 
 It's amazing how difficult the guys can be when I ask to take their picture.  One day they'll look back at this and think how good (and young) they look.  Haha.
 And one of us mommas since we are rarely in the pictures.
 
My other big priority at parties is to take pictures of all our guests.  I was successful this year to get a picture of every one - even little Colton!
 Colton Covan.
 Colton, Mason and Landon.
 
 Camden, Sawyer and Mason.
 The girls were playing in Kate's room and didn't put up much fuss when I asked to take their picture.  I love this one of the four girls (Peyton, Kendal, Kate and Audrey).
 Someone partied too hard...

Kaz and Mason.
 
Before our guests left, we quickly opened presents and sang Happy Birthday to Mason. 


 Yay!
 
 Happy, happy birthday to our big THREE year old!
We love you Mason!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

It was a great party! And you're right, the I can just hear the Dads in 20 years saying "we look good!"

The Mundies said...

What a fun party and crowd! I hate we couldn't celebrate with y'all! Happy birthday Mason!

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...