Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween 2014

We have had a super busy Halloween this year!  I had tried my best to convince Kate to pick a different costume this year since Frozen was the biggest movie of the year, but she insisted she wanted to be Anna.  I was actually surprised that there weren't more Annas, but Princess Elsa seemed to be the most popular choice this year.  We kicked off the Halloween events that morning with Kate's Halloween party at school.
 Kate sang and danced her heart out during their class performance for the parents, so she was picked to be the flag holder during the pledge.  She earned it!
 Saying a prayer at the end of the program.  So sweet.
 Princess Elsa (Sterling) and Princess Anna (Kate).  
 Enjoying the costume parade.
 Kate, Sterling and Hayden.
 The best group shots I could get - terrible, I know.  But I guess it's better than nothing!
 Kate's class.
 Pretty girl!

 Thank you Gigi for coming with us!  Gigi and Granddaddy also went on Thursday to Mason and Camden's Halloween party at GSA.  

After the morning party, I went back to work for a couple hours and then picked up the kids early to go trick-or-treating at my office.  Revenue also does a huge event and puts a lot of effort into making it fun for the kids (and adults).  Kate and Mason had a great time and wasted no time collecting as much candy as possible!
We ran home and took a couple pictures before we headed out for the night:
 My beautiful princess Anna.
 My grouchy fireman.  Thankfully he gave me a smile before we had to leave:
 Handsome boy!
 They are so cute!
Before we headed to my parent's house for our annual Halloween event, we stopped by Nanny's house to trick-or-treat.  
Trick or Treat!

Once we arrived at my parent's house, we ate a quick dinner and headed out around 6:30 to trick-or-treat.  This year, the Mundies and the Stewarts joined us and we all had a great time!  Uncle Jordan brought his golf cart and trailer so the kids enjoyed a hay ride all around the neighborhood.  It worked out perfectly - thank you so much Uncle Jordan for all your hard work!
 Cousin Camden - cutest little cow I've seen.
 Group picture! 
The Mundies were the cutest Ninja Turtles, Levi was a Dusty from the Disney movie "Planes" and Izzy was a princess. From left to right: Maclain, Maddox, Mason, Miller, Camden, Levi, Izzy and Kate.
 And they're off!

 Izzy and Kate.
 Maclain and Camden picking out their candy.



 Happy boys.

 The littlest ninja turtle and Mrs. Katie.
 Riding for a little bit for a candy break.
 Famously known as the "Eyeball House" (look closely at the second story windows), it was grand finale for our group:

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...