Tuesday, October 21, 2014

My First Pumpkin Carving

Since Justin is in a sling, I carried the responsibility to carve our family pumpkin this year.  I honestly didn't realize it was going to be as difficult as it was.  Whew!  The hardest part was cutting the top off and after that, the rest seemed to go fairly quickly.  Justin was concerned I was going to cut myself, but I managed to get that pumpkin carved and looking good in no time! 
 My two helpers. 
They happened to wear their Halloween shirts to school so they were dressed perfectly for the occasion!
 Before
After.  

 I felt like super mom tonight. Sounds silly, but it's true.  I am so proud of myself! 

Not too bad!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...