Saturday, October 11, 2014

Miller's 1st Birthday Party!

Today we celebrated Miller's 1st Birthday at Winthrop park.  We had a great time and the weather was perfect!  Katie asked me to take pictures for her so I have plenty to share! 

 The birthday girl and her parents. 
 Big brother Maddox and big sister Maclain.
 Miller with both her grandmothers.
 Love this picture of Kate and Gigi!  
I owe a big thanks to Gigi for helping me with the kids while I took pictures!
 Audrey
 Sawyer
 Mrs. Sarah and Landon

 Happy Girl!
 Peyton
 Camden
 Sweet sisters
 Miller had quite the audience while she ate her birthday cake.


Family picture!

Last Saturday, little Miller spent the night with us while her big brother and sister were visiting their grandparents.  I took advantage of the opportunity to sneak her out to the Greenway for a few pictures and managed to get a couple cute ones before she spit up all over her outfit. :)



Happy Birthday Miller!  
It has been a fast and fun year watching you grow!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...