Friday, December 21, 2012

3 Week Pictures

Over the years, I have gotten pictures of Kate at Dina Ivory Photography but only when she has a special photography package because otherwise her prices are way over my budget!

When I was in there for Kate's three year pictures (and 9 months pregnant), Dina gave me a flyer for her three week complimentary session for mom and baby (which includes a free 5x7). I wish now I had know about it with Kate, but I'm so glad I did them with Mason. When you haven't slept or showered in a couple days, it is so much easier not to put forth the effort to get dressed up, but I love, love, love these two pictures!!

Here's my handsome three week old boy...



No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...