Tuesday, May 22, 2012

It's a BOY!

We found out this morning we are having a boy and I could not be any more excited!  The pressure if off to have a boy to carry on the Evers family name.  Whew!  We brought Kate with us to the appointment this morning and both Gigi and Mimi were able to join us for the big reveal.  When the tech told us it was a boy, we started cheering and told Kate she was having a baby brother, which she immediately reponded to us by saying "baby sister".  Oh well! 


Here is the big sister-to-be wearing her cute shirt that Aunt Katie gave her.  It says "Guess Who is Going To Be a Big Sister? Kate!"

18 Weeks!

I was able to get my hair cut and colored this weekend and am on my second day without the pump - so you may not recognize me in this picture!  I still have my rough times in the evenings but I'm doing SO much better than I was a couple months ago.  Hallelujah!  Three months is a really long time to be sick.

4 comments:

Ashleigh-Anne: said...

So excited for baby boy Evers!! What a perfect little family you will be! You look great in your picture and I'm so glad you're feeling better. I hope you're able to enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and soak up every minute of it! Now....names????? :)

Melissa said...

Rebecca & Justin...we're so very excited to hear your great news, but also that you are feeling better now! Love you all!

Sabrina said...

God is so faithful:) You are looking beautiful!! And Kate is growing up so much.

The Mundies said...

I am thrilled about this sweet baby boy! I can't wait to meet him! :)

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...