Saturday, May 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Aunt Katie!

Thursday night, I was able to help celebrate Aunt Katie's birthday at Red Elephant with my parents, Kate, Uncle Jordan and Aunt Katie.  This was the first time I had stepped into a restaurant in 3 months but I am getting tired of missing out on everything!  I wasn't feeling as sick as I usually do when leaving work, so I called my mom and told her I was going to attempt to go.  I snacked on some boiled peanuts and ate a couple pieces of pizza and just enjoyed the company. 
 Mom surprised Katie with another photo book she had done using pictures from their Rehearsal Dinner.


 Goofy girl!
We hope you had a wonderful birthday Katie!  Thanks for letting us help celebrate with you!

1 comment:

Ashleigh-Anne: said...

I didn't know Katie was pregnant!! How exciting! Also, glad you're feeling better!

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...