Friday, December 23, 2011

Pajama Day at School

Monday was pajama day at Kate's school. The school had been collecting pajamas the week before for needy children in our area and on the last day (Monday), the kids were allowed to wear their pajamas to school. I was lucky to find these adorable pajamas at Kohl's (one of my favorite stores) and knew they would be perfect for her to wear to school.  The shirt says "I'm Snow Cute" and I couldn't agree more!

Getting ready for school - Mommy wishes she could wear her pajamas to work! 
The school posted this picture on their Facebook page - Kate can hardly contain her excitement. :)

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...