Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Mr. Declan Jones

Tuesday afternoon, I got to meet this handsome little man: 
 Declan John Jones - isn't he a cutie?  
I was hoping Rhys and Natasha would be able to come visit at Christmas (they live in Australia) and they finally invested in a couple plane tickets so Declan could spend his first Christmas with his (American) friends and family.  I was so excited when I found out Natasha was expecting earlier this year and have been counting down the days until they came.  It's amazing how much can change in a year.  Last year, they left Tallahassee as a family of two and now they have returned as a family of three!

Declan is the sweetest baby and he gave me lots of smiles and coos during my visit.  He and I had a talk and we both agreed that I was his favorite "aunt". :)  Although he is only two months old, he already weighs over 14 pounds.  Mailin has already nicknamed him Double Dec - which seems appropriate.  

Can't wait to see you soon Declan! 



No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...