Saturday, January 15, 2011

Lazy Saturday

Sometimes the days when we have nothing much going on are my favorite.  Kate and I have had a great day today; it is so much fun spending the day with my little monkey.  We both slept in (until 7:30) and had a wonderful, lazy day. Mady and her mommy Mary came over around 11 for a play date since the girls hadn't seen each other in months.  I have got to do better about getting together with them because we always have a great time catching up.  Ms. Kate was a great little hostess.  She shared all her toys and even let Mady play in her pink car.  After our play date, Kate took a fantastic three hour nap and then we ran to Publix for some quick grocery shopping when she woke up.  A Chick-fil-a dinner, an extra long bath, and some snuggling time ended our great day.  I love days like these.

 Madelyn (14 months) and Kate (15 months)
A trip down memory lane (February 2010). 


 This girl always has something in her mouth - before I grabbed the camera she had the bar of soap in her mouth and didn't seem to mind the taste.

  Hope everyone had a great Saturday too!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...