Friday, January 28, 2011

Health Scare

It has been an (unwanted) eventful week at the Evers' house.  Tuesday night Justin had a seizure in his sleep which woke me up and scared me to death!  It was my first (and hopefully last) call to 911 and thankfully Kate slept through everything.  My parents met me at my house, my Mom stayed with Kate, and my dad followed us to TMH where Marilyn met us (Justin's dad was out of town).  So far, his test results have come back normal but he still has about 4 more tests to take.  Please keep him in your prayers.  I'm anxious until all the test results come back since Justin has no personal or family history of seizures. I hope we can find out what caused it, but I've heard these tests are really to found out "what it isn't" more so than "what it is". 

I have so many pictures to share and FUN things to blog about so hopefully I can do that this weekend.  The good thing about events like these are all the friends and family that surround you with love and support.  Thank you!!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...