Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch

Last weekend, Betsy was doing mini sessions at the Pumpkin Patch and unfortunately we missed our opportunity since we were out of town for the family reunion. I was determined to get a picture this year so Saturday morning, Justin and I took Kate to the Pumpkin Patch to take some pictures and pick out a pumpkin. Needless to say I was extremely disappointed in the pictures - I can't blame it all on my photographer (Justin) because Kate was not cooperating either. The first part Justin couldn't figure out the camera settings to offset the harsh sunlight and once he did, Kate just ran away or refused to look at us.


 My Little Pumpkin


 Whee!  This is what she did most of the time we were there - running up and down the pumpkin aisles.

Right after this picture, Kate's bottom slide off the bench and she was wedged in this position (folded in half) - she didn't think it was funny.

And to bring back memories - here we were a year ago....
October 17, 2009

And now!
October 23, 2010


1 comment:

Melanie said...

Those are great pictures--you shouldn't be disappointed. And I LOVE the Halloween dress! :)

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...