Saturday, October 30, 2010

First Family Pumpkin Carving

Last night, Justin carved the pumpkin we bought last weekend at the pumpkin patch.  We all went outside and he got to work while I chased Kate all around the deck.






The finished product! 
We lit the pumpkin just before Kate went to bed so she could see it. 

Side note - while we were outside, I took a picture of our brand new air conditioner.  Our old air conditioner quit working last Wednesday night and our new one was installed Monday.  Thankfully we had nice weather all weekend so it wasn't too bad being without air.  Justin and I are so blessed to have had an emergency fund to cover this unexpected expense.  But hopefully it will help us sell the house faster whenever it goes on the market!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Tell Justin I said that in the picture where he is holding the pumpkin right by his head, I see a striking resemblance! =)

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...