Sunday, May 23, 2010

Another Great Weekend

It's already Sunday night, where did the weekend go? We have had another great weekend and it started Friday night - we met Raymond, Tracy and Audrey at the Mellow Mushroom for dinner. The girls were very well behaved and I was so aggervated at myself because I brought my camera, but forgot the memory card. Ugh! Saturday, Kate and I headed over to my parents for some pool time.  Kate's bathing suit matched the little pool perfectly!  She seemed to enjoy splashing in the pool, but I'm going to have to be on the look out for some pool toys.


Today, we went to church and afterwards, we went over to my grandmother's house for a wonderful chicken pot pie lunch.  I tried to take Kate's picture outside in her blue dress, but none of the pictures turned out like I had hoped.   She was constantly doing the "old man" face today - I wonder if something about that feels good on her gums.

To complete our day, we met Erik, Mary and Madelyn at Winthrop park for a play date and then headed over to Red Elephant for a quick dinner (luckily I came prepared with Kate's dinner and pjs).  The girls enjoyed swinging at the park and playing with their spoons at dinner.  It's so much fun watching them interact and "talk" to each other.

Weeeeee!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...