Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Spend the Night

Sunday night Kate stayed with my parents overnight. They took her to church and Mom said Kate was a good girl Sunday night and Monday morning. Justin and I went out with Natasha, Rhys, Rebekah and Mailin for one last outing before Natasha and Rhys left the states to go back home. We went to dinner at Red Elephant (one of my favorites!) and then went to see a movie. The group went to see Book of Eli, but about 10 minutes into that movie Rebekah and I left and went to see Leap Year instead. I can't believe we have to pay $9.75 for a movie now. It's almost cheaper for Justin and I to buy the movie instead of going to the movie theatre.


One of my favorite outfits on Kate!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...