Tuesday, January 19, 2010

4 months old

Sunday, Kate was 4 months old.  She has recently discovered her hands and Sunday she started to reach for her feet.  Her 4 month appointment isn't for another 2 weeks, but I'm eager to see if/when they start her on cereal.  She is also grabbing for toys and putting them in her mouth to chew.  Some of her favorite toys to play with right now are her links, Sophie the giraffe, her taggie blanket and she is really enjoying tummy time.  I spent last night going through all her clothes.  I'm slowly putting up 0-3 months and starting to pull out her 3-6 month outfits. My little baby is growing too fast!


She's not pulling up yet- I was holding her up. :)

Kate loves to play with her Koala bear.

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...