Friday, January 8, 2010

Back to Work

This week was my first week back to work.  I had a bad day Sunday because I was dreading Monday, but I'm trying to focus on my blessings since I get to work part time for a couple months (at least that's the plan).  Monday went better than I expected and Justin is enjoying his quality time with Kate in the afternoons.  I drop Kate off at Betsy's around 1:00 and I work from 1:30-5:30 right now.  Justin gets off work at 3:30 and picks Kate up around 4.  Today they spent most of the day together since Justin was off and I went into work at 10 am.  Looking forward to the (COLD) weekend. 

Here are a couple pictures from today.  I realized Kate hadn't worn her Boston Red Sox onesie yet so we had to put it on and take some pictures.  The position in her swing is new - it looks extremely uncomfortable, but she will stay like that for several minutes.  She also tries to look backwards when she's on the floor too.  Crazy girl!




No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...