Sunday after church we went to lunch at TGI Friday's with Rob, Sarah, and Peyton Mullinax and Raymond, Tracy and Audrey Reavis. We were hoping Kate would sleep through lunch but she was Ms. Bright Eyes for a little bit and then went to sleep with a little car seat rocking. Audrey fell asleep on the short ride to the resturant and Peyton isn't in the picture because her parents were riding around until she went to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Father's Day!
I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day! One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad. He coac...
-
Monday was the first day of the 2017-18 school year! Kate started Second Grade and Mason is now in Voluntary Pre Kindergarten (VPK) at Goo...
-
I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day! One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad. He coac...
-
I guess it's about time I posted an update on our family! In the past month, we were able to close our on new house early, moved in, a...
No comments:
Post a Comment