Saturday, November 11, 2017

Family Pictures 2017

This year we signed up with Amber Brogdon for a full family photo session at the Alford Greenway.  It was hot once again but that was to be expected in October.  I always get stressed out trying to put outfits together and despite all my hard work, we had a last minute outfit change for Justin and I.  As he was getting dressed, he noticed something pink had bled onto his shirt so he couldn't wear it.  I knew it would wash out but there wasn't enough time to rewash and dry the shirt.  The bright side is, I think I know what he and I are going to wear next year - ha!

I managed to switch our outfits and I think everything still turned out nicely.  It's always SO much work getting pictures taken but I always love having them!









 











While we were out there, I brought the kid's FSU outfits for a quick change.  I loved the FSU pictures Amber took a couple years ago and I wanted some updated ones! 





Go Noles!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...