Wednesday, July 8, 2015

VBS 2015

Last week, my parents took off of work to take the kids to VBS.  They all seemed to have a great time and the kids were excited to tell us everything they did that day.  I'm so thankful my parents are willing to take off work so Kate and Mason can attend.  Hopefully next year I can go too (when my leave balances aren't so low). 
Excited for VBS to start! 
 Mason's reaction to the puppets:
 

 On the second morning, they had a little visitor as they were leaving for VBS...Kate named her "Shelly". 

 Still not sure about the puppets... 
 


 Sweet friends.

Thank you Gigi and Granddaddy!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...