Sunday, June 15, 2014

Donuts for Dad

This year, both kid's classes participated in Donuts for Dads! Unfortunately, Mason's class celebration was on Thursday and Kate's class celebration was on Friday.  Since Justin couldn't take off of work both days, we asked Granddaddy to go on Thursday with Mason.  
 Mason's Father's Day presents:

Thank you Granddaddy for going with Mason!  It meant a lot to us!

Friday, Justin was able to attend Donuts for Dads with Kate.  She was very excited that her daddy was taking her to school and staying for breakfast.  
 Kate's Father's Day presents:
 Front
 Back (from left to right: Kate, Daddy, Mommy and "Masie").  Notice daddy's long curly hair - cracks me up.

This also made me laugh out loud.  It's hard to read in the picture so here are the answers Kate provided:
1.  My dad's name is Mr. Justin.
2. He is 4 years old.
3. My dad's favorite food is rice, steak and his favorite treat is candy bars.
4. He is really good at baseball.
5. He always makes me laugh when he tells me funny stories.
6. When my dad goes to work he usually spends his day doing work on cool things.
7. One thing my dad has taught me is baseball.
8. Before he had kids, my dad I don't know.
9. My favorite thing to do with my dad is going to buy toys.
10. When I grow up, I hope I can be a princess or police officer like my dad.
11. I know my dad loves me because he is my heart.

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...