Saturday, March 22, 2014

Saturday Night Spend the Night

Last Saturday night, we invited Miller to spend the night with us!  Her big brother and sister were out of town with their grandparents so I jumped at the opportunity to get Miller all to myself and let her mommy and daddy have a kid-free night.  

Miller was the sweetest little thing and Mason wouldn't leave her side from the minute she arrived.  He got down on the floor with her, handed her toys and even brought me her burp cloth when her face was messy at dinner time.  I think he's in love.

When Mason woke up Sunday morning, he got the biggest smile on his face when he saw Miller was still there.  


 We had a great time!

1 comment:

The Mundies said...

Thank you again for letting Miller spend the night... I know she had a great time and I'm sure she will want to do it again soon ;)

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...