Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mason's 1st Bible Class

Tonight Mason had a couple firsts which make me realize how quickly he is growing up, whether I want him to or not.  We met the Mundies for a quick dinner at Red Elephant before church and I decided to try Mason in the highchair for the first time.  We usually sit right beside the game room so Kate, Maddox and Maclain can run in and play without the adults getting up. Mason thought he had the best seat in the house - he loved watching all the kids.  

 His dinner was a plastic table covering - don't judge!  He only sucked on it for a couple minutes and I watched closely (besides, he doesn't have any teeth to rip it).
 Not wanting to miss any of the action.
 "I love this Mommy!"

Then, another milestone tonight was Mason's first time in bible class.  There are still several "big" kids in this class (over 1 year) and at this age, that's a big age difference.  But I knew he was ready and it was really me who wasn't.  Justin and I went to a visitation tonight during church, so my mom took him to bible class and took a picture of my big boy.  As I expected, he got a good report and his teacher, Mrs. Monty, said he loved it. 
First night of bible class at 6 months old!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...